Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An Update More Than A Year Later

So many things have happened since the last post.  Seriously, it has been the most eventful year of my life.  Some amazing moments...like expanding our family with the most awesome baby boy ever!!!  But also the scariest moments of my life.....like when B almost died from internal bleeding.

I have another blog -- one where I talk about my life as a working mom.  Marfan Syndrome comes up as well over there.  So in an effort to catch you up, here are links to the most important events of the past year.

The Hubby's scary medical emergency

The newest member to our family -- Baby W

I will be back --- several posts in the works now --- G has some issues that are starting to impact her daily life and The Hubby is still recovering from his summer ordeal.  And I am just trying to keep us all moving forward.

No comments: