Friday, March 5, 2010

A Fresh Start

I started this blog for me. The intention was to give myself a place to "talk" about Marfan Syndrome and maybe one day have this blog reach others living with Marfan as well.  But I have not taken very good care of it, have I?  The last post was from 4 days into B's most recent surgery recovery.  That seems so long ago already.

How about a quick "catch up"?

Me:  Today is March 5 and I feel like the next few months, though the calendar is busy, are going to be good ones.  Not without challenges (more on those later!) but good times are ahead of us!

B:  Amazing recovery from his aortic valve replacement surgery in November.  The scar is looking better each day and we are getting used to the sound of the mechanical valve.  He is back at work full time; he actually started working again after 10 weeks at home.

G:  She is about the have a birthday - I cannot believe she is 6 years old.  No changes medically for her since the last appointment in Baltimore.

And so, I give this blog a fresh start.  Starting tomorrow morning.  We shall simply pick up there. 

1 comment:

Maya said...

Glad you're back :-)


maya at http://marfmom.com